Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What to Wear?

I get asked this question all the time before a session. Completely legitimate, too! I try and convince the mom to wear what makes her feel beautiful, let the kids look like themselves and hubby needs to be comfy, too.
I saw this post on one of my favorite photographers website today and it is exactly what I'm talking about! http://tarawhitney.typepad.com/me/2007/09/the-banner-fami.html

Obviously the mom is feeling totally beautiful, dad is completely himself and casual and the kids - adorable in things they love to wear. And the best part? None of it really matches!!! Yay for not matching!!!

You don't have to match!! I know a lot of you will be all dressed up and matchy matchy for your holiday sessions, but consider stepping outside of your box and funkifying your outfits. When we all look the same (all white, all red, etc.) it's not natural and it's typical.

Be yourselves!

No comments: