Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Check this out

As some of you know, my favorite photographer in the world is Barb Uil (a.k.a. Jinky). I wouldn't be the photographer I am today without her inspiration and guidance and sheer b.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.c.e.

She not only inspires my photography dreams but she has GREAT taste in music. I discovered both of the singer/songwriters on my website through Jinky: Elizabeth Mitchell and Frances England.

Jinky got to photograph Frances England in San Francisco not too long ago and she blogged about it today! Go take a peek: http://blog.jinkyart.com.au/

and to buy Frances's cd: www.francesengland.com. Soooooo good for the kid in your life or YOU!

1 comment:

Blaze said...

Wow Sara!
Her photos are *beautiful*!! I can definitely see her lovely style in your photography too! Thank you for sharing her work with us all! I bookmarked it! ;)