Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tutus!!

From Sonya, the world's best tutu maker!! (Make sure to tell her I sent you!)

Hi :)
I just want to let you know that my website is up and running!
www.littlebunnytutus.com
1st TIME EVER!!!> GET A LITTLE BUNNY TUTU FOR 1/2 PRICE!> THIS WEEK ONLY!!!>> As a promotion for my first time buying off of the website, I am offering> 1/2 off any tutu!!!> That's right 50% off!!!> You can buy almost any Little Bunny Tutus for ONLY $25!> That's almost 75% off of what you would pay in your local boutiques!>> This offer is only good for:> * THIS WEEK ONLY - 4/2 thru 4/6> *pick up only (or you must pay shipping)

From the bottom of my heart, THANKS!> Sonya> www.littlebunnytutus.com>> If you have any questions feel free to email me.

No comments: