Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Exactly

Below is a quote from a famous photographer who recently had her family photographed by another famous photographer. The essence of the quote is right on. The photographed is Lena Hyde, the photographer is Anna Kuperberg.
"Photos are our history, our memories, and our bond. I have photos of my kids from their first day to yesterday, but what I love the most is seeing our family as a unit through the eyes of another artist. These photographers “get it,” they capture who we really are in only an hour or two, and it is magic. I don’t look beautiful, everyone is not always smiling and looking at the camera…for goodness sake, we are in a donut shop/billiards bar…but the fun, the connection, the personalities, the love in there…it is pure art. Art that I will never get tired of looking at, especially my as kids grow up (too quickly)."

No comments: