Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oregon Part III - Lost Lake

Some nudey pics of Lily at Lost Lake in Oregon (part of Mt. Hood). I show these because, (1) I think they're beautiful, and (2) look how gorgeous Oregon is.
And yes, we were the people that let their kid run around naked in the water. But if you can't run around naked when you're 2, when can you? We forgot her bathing suit and she wanted in that water. It was freezing cold water, too. I have such good memories of this day.




1 comment:

m.e. said...

Sara,
These are beautiful. I especially love the one of you with Lily. I cherish photos of me with Eli because there are so few...becuzzz mama's always the one who takes the photos ;-) So glad you guys got to spend time in Oregon. It's sounds like it was rejuvenating for all three of you.
Jen ;-)