Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I need your help!

ETA: I submitted image 1, 4, and 12. Thank you so very much for all of your help! I actually have comments ;-)

I am going to enter a photography contest put on by this amazing photographer http://jeshderoxweddings.blogspot.com/
Here are the 2 categories I would like to enter in:
1) experiential imagery (ei): images that make you feel something, inviting the viewer to experience the moment.

2) connection (c): images that feature the beautiful connections between us.

Please view the following photos and pick the top 3 that grab you. Leave your choices in the comments section, or shoot me an email at saramoonphotography@gmail.com
I really appreciate your help!! (By the way, I could have posted a ton of images - so don't be upset if I didn't choose one of your family. These are the ones I had handy and not archived already!) Deadline is Friday morning.

























15 comments:

Clarissa said...

Ok, this is super hard and I trust people with more artistic vision...but my picks would be:
category 1) # 2,8,9
category 2) # 1,3,11

ha! lots of help, huh?!?!
good luck! you rule, little lady!

Anonymous said...

The top 3 that grab me are # 1,4 and 7. Let us know which ones you picked! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

My top 3 are #1, 4, and 12.

Anonymous said...

My picks (this was really hard, btw):
Category 1: 8,9,12
Category 2: 3,11
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

#12

Louise Blanchard said...

ei: 12 and 2
c: 2 and 6

m.e. said...

Ooooh, a contest...fun! The last one is my absolute favorite!!! So striking. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

7, 9, 12 are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Very hard, but my top 3 are 1, 2, and 12. I am a sucker for the mommy daughter ones! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

My top 3 are 1, 4 & 6! You can't lose with any of them though. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

1, 4, and 11...timeless and so heart warming!

Anonymous said...

my top three picks would be #7, #9, #10. BEAUTIFUL......

Anonymous said...

7, 10, 12 for cat. 1
3, 4, 11 for cat. 2

Anonymous said...

8, 9, 12

Anonymous said...

My vote is:
Category 1 = #12
Category 2 = #4