Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mouth Agape

I'm attending a workshop next summer put on by a fabulous photographer and even more fabulous person, Cheryl Muhr. www.cherylmuhr.com

Anyhoo, I had originally signed up for the same workshop set for Feb because my absolute favorite photographer in the world, Jinky, is guest teaching. I was all set to go, pregnant or not, but my obstetrician said no way. I'll be 36 weeks pregnant...phooey.

So, I saw on Jinky's blog today that she and Cheryl are doing joint family photo sessions. Check out this link and get a gander at the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Guacamole. Probably worth every penny, but it'll send you to the poorhouse!
http://www.thesecretphotographyworkshop.com/cali.html

No comments: