Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hallelujah

Is anyone as IN LOVE with Jason Castro on American Idol as I am? He's the guy with the dreads...you can't miss him. To me, every week he is brilliant, but tonight he covered Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah and it made my heart sing. I tried to find it on YouTube, but it's not there yet. When it is, I'll post it.
Also, if you haven't heard of Jeff Buckley, his album Grace is my number one most cherished CD I own. You are missing out on a little slice of heaven if you haven't heard of Jeff Buckley.

Night night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE him, too. I just want to squeeze him and kiss him. He is sooo cute. I told Madison I wanted to adopt him as her big brother, she looked at me like I was crazy.
Godd luck next week!!! I can't wait to see new baby pics and to see how proud the big sister will be.!!!!

m.e. said...

Oh, yes, I adored this song tonight!!! So beautiful!!