Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a........GIRL!!!

After months of anticipation and speculation, Miss Natalie Elizabeth Moon made her arrival (a bit ahead of schedule) at 3:00 am on Wednesday, March 5, 2008!
She weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 18.5 inches long.

Mom is doing great, trying to get some sleep and hopes to be back at home by Saturday at the latest.

Photos are sure to be coming soon!

Let's wish the Moons all the best as they welcome their newest addition to their already beautiful family!

Welcome Natalie!

(posted by Sara's friend, Clarissa)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Sara!!!! I am in tears that I can't be there to love on Natalie. =( I wish you guys all the love and happiness in the world! Looking forward to pictures...
P.S.
LOVED the henna-belly
Shelly

Stacy Fetterman said...

Congratulations! I am so excited and how cute that Lily has a sister. So sweet! And-I LOVE her name.

m.e. said...

Oh my goodness!! I certainly wasn't expecting to get this news yet, but what a great surprise to check the blog and see this news!!! Welcome Natalie ;-) Sending lots of love and best wishes to the whole family!
~Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sara! What a beautiful name - I'm so happy for you!

The Pollards said...

Welcome to the world Natalie! You and Lily sure have a wonderful mom. Can't wait to see pictures!

The Pollards said...

Uhh, Angus = Farrell

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It was a great treat for those of us who keep up with your blog. May God Bless little Miss Natalie.

Anonymous said...

I love how you made a post Tues. night and ended it with "Night Night". What you didn't know at that time is that Miss Moon #2 was in no mood to sleep. ;) Congrats on your new baby!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations! You couldn't have picked a better name. I knew it was going to be a girl! Wanna trade? :) Seriously, I am so happy for you guys. Hurry with the pics!

Anonymous said...

Yay Sara!! I am so happy for you! I bet this little blessing of love will be super photogenic! ;)

Wishing you the best in these special times! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sara... such a blessing, the 2 beautiful girls. I hope you all are doing great and you are recovering nicely!!! Keep the pics coming!