Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Friday, January 4, 2008

christmas in portland (oregon)

Some pics from my vacation. It snowed on Christmas Day!! Too cool.
And yes, these all have my Lily Bean. She is the reason I got into photography, so she's my little star. I could eat her up I love her so.


Daddy and Lily
Lily and her Nana. Lily is Nana's shadow!

Catching snowflakes!


Having Tea at the Heathman Hotel in downtown Portland.


Gigi the kangaroo goes everywhere Lily goes.
Couldn't decide if I liked this next one in color or bw?

She actually looks like she knows what she's doing!

1 comment:

Blaze said...

Sara, your photography is always so stunning! I must have you take some pictures of my future kids! (when I have them someday! :)) Your little star is beautiful too! You must be so proud!