Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Talented Client You Should Know

Jen Harper entered one of her scrapbook pages in a local Creating Keepsakes contest and won 1st prize! This page is very special to her as are the photographs (by me ;-)). Creating the page was extremely therapeutic for Jen, as you can read in the journaling. (Click on picture to enlarge.)


I asked Jen if I could share this with my blog readers for a little inspiration and to brag on her - and she was kind enough to let me post it. From the very first conversation I had with Jen on the phone, she wanted her photography session with her family to be a sort of reward and celebration for a hard year in the trenches of life. In the end, I think her session was magic. It's the "famous" beach session I have posted about and is my sentimental favorite shoot I've done. I'm so proud of her!

And now for a little bonus: I found the email below (in red) in my inbox yesterday and was so excited after reading it! Jen is going to sell her crafty goodness. If you decide to purchase something from her, I will include a free 8x10 in your next session with me. Make sure to tell Jen I sent you.

Don't know what to get your man for Valentine's Day?

"Just thought I would send a picture of a cute flip album I am selling. It holds approximately 16 pictures and is $40. It is perfect for your honey or a son. If you are interested, I can send more pictures of all the pages. I can also make custom flip books, frames, letters to hang on the wall, mini-albums, and scrapbook pages, anything that involves paper! I can add your personal pictures or you can add them later. If you have any questions, you can email or call me, exceteragifts@yahoo.com . Thanks so much! jen"

I'm definitely going to get myself one of these!

1 comment:

m.e. said...

Beautiful...all of it!