Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blessing the Belly

ETA: Here is current status of belly. (Very. Round.)

Guess what I did yesterday??? I got my belly beautifully blessed and adorned with henna! The woman who beautified my belly was a true artist. Soniya, you rock! I highly recommend you give Soniya, and henna a try once. It's so different, so beautiful and such fun! Try it for a bridal shower, baby shower, Girls' Night In party, etc. She will travel to you, or you can go to her (in the Heights).
And if any of you read the blog All & Sundry, yes, I totally copied her idea.

Behold - THE BELLY:






I'll post one more picture once the dark henna you see flakes off and fades to the burnt orangey color.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how THRILLED I am to learn that the woman who henna'd your beautiful belly is here in Houston! I've been wanting to get my hands henna'd for ages. Thanks so much for posting her link!

m.e. said...

Awesome, Sara! I forgot you were doing this ;-) It looks so beautiful. Yay for the baby belly!

Anonymous said...

Wow! BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE IT! What a cool thing to do. A friend of mine with 3 kids had her belly done all three times with different stuff and she was saying what a neat experience it was. So glad you did it AND.... What a pretty baby belly!!!! Can't wait to see the burnt orange.

Clarissa said...

holy smokes! so pretty!! you look great!!!
what a fun experience!
won't be long now, little mama!! :))