Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm changing - and embracing the flaws

I love photography. Obviously. It's a way I have finally found (after 33 years) to express my emotions without having to explain them or talk about them. Sometimes I get in trouble when trying to do that. Through pictures, the end result says it all.

The sessions I have done this year (2008) have already produced some of my best, most fufilling work. However, a change has come about. I find myself drawn to some of the photos that are the least technically correct. I also find myself drawn to lots of grain/noise, new textures, techniques, and color variations that add depth and mood to an image. I by no means take credit for this revelation. I'm a complete photographer stalker and have recently drawn the most inspiration from the following photographers: Anna Kuperberg, Jesh de Rox, and Sheye Rosemeyer. I'll post some of my own recent favorites below so you get a sense of what I mean. Tell me what you think.












No comments: