Why Choose Custom Photography?

Check this out.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Stuff...

Hey! That cool song that I blogged about in the post right below this one - IT WON THE ACADEMY AWARD FOR BEST SONG!! Deservedly so. Take a listen if you haven't already.

I am officially ready to get this baby out of my body. Just sayin'.

I feel completely disorganized and want to lie in my bed (on my left side with leg hiked over a pillow) all day long (and hide from the world).

Zero patience.

STILL HAVE NO BABY NAMES. Thank you for all your suggestions by the way! I have just not heard "the one".

Have no idea if it's a boy or a girl and it's freaking me out a little.

Have abandoned hope of a VBAC and will have my second c-section on March 12th. Two weeks from Wednesday! Yikers!!!!

Overall feeling frazzled and a bit out of the driver's seat right now.

Just sayin', ya'll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I decided to play my favorite song from the c.d. my hubby got me for Christmas on my blog and then I just read your post which made me look at your video-post below...and I see that we have similiar taste in music. :) I hope that baby pops out soon! :) :)

m.e. said...

How's about 'Oliver' for a boy? Oliver Moon has a nice ring to it, I think. Anywho, it's my new fave boy name so I thought I'd pass it along ;-)

Hang in there, momma!

Anonymous said...

Stay in bed all day then and let Lily glue herself to Nana while Nana ticks off your list of final house chores. ;) or maybe. . . go lie in bed at your parents house while applying the above principles. LOL

Anyhow, I wish you well. .. take it as easy as you can let yourself and try to make friends with the crazy. .. baby will be out soon!

As for the names. .. call me woo woo and all but. . .have you tried asking baby what he/she wants to be called? You never know. ...

* sends as much calm and relaxation as she can *

Allison

Anonymous said...

No Oliver..that is my son's name and it is becoming way too popular. I think Hemingway or Harper for a girl would rock though!